Featuring “Honey, Just Allow Me One More Chance (To Eat Your Ass).”
By now you’ve probably heard Insider host Pat O’Brien‘s latest release: nearly five and a half minutes of repetitive, profanity-laced nasal sex talk with occasional music. Naughty, nasty stuff. Frankly, I can’t believe he kisses George Clooney’s ass with that mouth.
You probably also know that this Internet-only single has landed him where countless artists have gone before: rehab.
But what you haven’t heard is Pat O’Brien’s rehab iTunes playlist, which he put together shortly before his twelve step journey. Here’s but a small sample:
– “I Wanna Hold Your Hand (And Eat You, If Betsy Says It’s Okay),” The Beatles
– “You Can’t Always Get What You Want (Even Though You’re So Fucking Hot. I’m So Into You),” The Rolling Stones
– “This Love (Plus Some Coke, and Betsy. Let’s Get Crazy Together),” Maroon 5
– “Oh, Pretty Woman (I Want to do Everything With You, Eat Your Ass, Everything),” Roy Orbison
– “Baby I’m-a Want You (To Be Into Betsy. You’re So Fucking Hot),” Bread
– “Why Can’t We Be Friends (With Betsy, Too. I’m So Into You)?,” War
– “Don’t Speak (Just Give Me a Smile Next Time I See You, You’re So Fucking Hot),” No Doubt
– “Pour Some Sugar On Me (And By ‘Sugar,’ I Mean Coke. I’m So Fucking Into You),” Def Leppard
– “Eat It (And By ‘It,’ I Mean Your Ass. You’re So Hot),” ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic